Skip to main content

Project Selection- My Decision

My Decision- Magazine

I have chosen to do the magazine because it will be develop my understanding for the organization and development of advertisements, articles, and photographs, in a magazine. We will understand how Authors spread the delivery of the content equally in order to maintain consistent or rising engagement. I will be working with Emilee Kindred and we will be doing a Fishing Magazine. This will include Fishing Charts, Weather, Personal Stories, and Fishing/Hunting related advertisements. We can also incorporate recommended fishing gear. We will have an index allowing the reader to navigate to any section throughout the magazine. The genre will be categorized as Outdoors. Since Emilee and I are in class together, There will be no specific roles, as we can work together and incorporate each others opinions.

Comments