Skip to main content

Project Selection - Magazine

Print Journalism, such as Magazines, is very ahead in the physiological aspects of their audience. This allows Authors to organize Text Content, Pictures, and Advertisements in an engaging way that spreads the delivery of the content equally, which I am interested in. Being an Online Marketer myself, I have background knowledge about advertisements and the organization of content. This would give me an advantage over others when spreading engagement throughout the content to make the reader continue to read. Magazine content typically incorporates personal interviews and stories with well-known characters, which would be my largest challenge with the Magazine. Finding and scheduling a meeting with someone of interest usually will require a large financial backing. However, this content can be replaced with product reviews, How-to's, and engaging articles regarding trending subjects. 

Comments