Skip to main content

Project Selection - Film

Making a film proposes a great challenge from creativity to production. However, having previous experience in video editing through Adobe Premier Pro CC, The editing process of the film would be easier and more professional for me. I have interest in film editing including Sound Effects, Light Adjustments, and Transitions. My weakness for the film would be my lack of skill with filming and stabilization of the camera for the shots. Throughout the process of the film production, a challenge that could arise would be a loss for plot creativity and context. From films such as "The Newsroom", I have learned film techniques such as monologues, transitions, sound effects, and camera shots. From watching the challenges that were resolved during the production of "Ferris Bueller", I am aware of possible problems and solutions that could arise such as Character Relationships, Offensive Tones, Difficult shots, and Personality of the Characters

Comments